The summer started out with me falling and breaking my toe. We found out that night that I was pregnant. Since Aaron had gone home with Lenna when I was told I had the Doctor write him a note that I then handed to him when he came to pick me up. :)
We spent some time in the ER in June. Daddy left his ring out and it went missing. The problem being Lenna was the last one seen with it. Nice trip to the ER for xrays to make sure she didn't swallow it. Luckily for us she was gold free! The ring however is still MIA.
Silly goose got her toddler toilet seat stuck on her head. I have no idea how on earth she got it on but lucky for us Daddy was here to help her get it off!
She loves to go out into the back yard. Daddy and her goofing around.We had a blast over the 4th weekend. We took a trip to the beach right by our house. Lenna loved it! At first she was a bit scared but by the 2nd trip in she was very happy. Her 3rd trip in was all her, she took off running towards the water as we were packing up. :) Sneaky lil goose!
We spent the 4th at the station visiting Aaron. Here is my first bump shot! 13 weeks.
And here is Lenna's very cute 4th of July dress!









No comments:
Post a Comment