 |
| She is yelling and kicking trying to get to the water! |
It was sunny and 60 yesterday so I took Lenna for a walk down our street to our private beach for some outside time! She is such a cutie chasing leaves and wanting to touch everything. There are lots of squirrels out and she adores it when she sees one. But her heart is set on finding a way into the lake! As soon as we hit the beach and she saw the water she took off as fast as her little legs could carry her, I really wasn't expecting her to do that and caught her right before the water! She kicked and threw a little fit. All she wanted was to go swimming! Sadly though there is still ice in the lake and I like her toes pink not blue! So we just walked around watching the birds and enjoying the sun. Walking away she again threw a little fit and kept trying to run back down the street to the water. Looks like this summer is going to be spent in the lake! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment