The Gray's

The Gray Family

My photo
Spring Lake, Michigan, United States
Five years this May! Loving our life with out adorable 1 year old miracle Lenna Claire and surviving our first WINTER in Michigan!

Friday, March 11, 2011

Lenna and Snow!

Walking on Lake Michigan! Those are not hills those are frozen waves! 
Watching the blizzard snow fall Feb 2 2011
By the end of the blizzard what our street looked like!
Walking in the snow, come on Mom keep up!
Aaron clearing off the roof on the duplex, our neighbors half was first. Day after the Blizzard.
At the station and off on a walk with Dad on Super Bowl Sunday.
Our poor flag covered in something called slush!
Well we seemed to have survived winter! Amazing I know. There was the blizzard in Feb and the new experience of shoveling the pretty white stuff. Not my favorite thing I must say. Lenna however is a baby and thinks its wonderful. She spent a lot of time this winter looking out her window at the snow falling. Now we are learning all about sleet and slush and snowy mix. Everything is new especially for this So California girl. I tried to do a little driving but I have to be honest I mostly stayed home. Snow is scary stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment